Hey guys! For this weeks blog I am going to be doing a project update. We are a little behind for three reasons. First off we need to get a lot more b-roll and another interview. Secondly we still need to re-edit. Lastly we need to change our story.
In the summer camp we had to get all of our footage in a little time frame. That didn't give us too much time to get enough b-roll. We still had enough b-roll to fill our whole project. We got a little b-roll from Taylor and Mia because they can't use any of the b-roll they got from puka dog. It helps but it is still not enough. We also need another interview with a customer.
We got feedback from Hiki No and they told us to re edit our story. We need to add a good sound byte in the beginning to capture the audiences attention. We also need to have more sequences.
Hiki No also told us to change our story. We need to add new key points and base our story on a different idea. We need new b-roll to fit the way Hiki No wanted us to change our story too. We also need a good interview with a customer to fit the new story.
In conclusion me and Carter need to do a lot of things for our project. First of all we need to get more b-roll. Secondly we need to re-edit our whole project. Lastly we need to re do our story.